We’re always looking for talented new team members to join our growing global team. Send your CV to [email protected] and we will get back to you with a request to talk through your qualifications if you are a fit for what we’re looking for!
Check out our current open positions:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rana Labs is comprised of diverse, smart and talented people from around the world and we will always be that way. We have a strong policy of zero discrimination on our team and encourage candidates of all abilities, ages, gender identities and expressions, national origins, races and ethnicities, religious beliefs, and sexual orientations to apply. Get in touch today! We can’t wait to meet you.
New Business Director
- 2-3 month consultancy to start
- Minimum 8 years experience with the international development sector (NGOs, donors, overseas experience a plus)
- Required: Knowledge of RFP and RFA portals relevant to international development and / or media work
- Required: Strong writing skills and a keen sense of organization
- Required: Proven ability to follow complex instructions from bidding requirements, to keep the proposal effort on time, and to deliver a strong proposal before the deadline
- Required: Experience building FFP and CPFF budgets (and adhering to donor / USAID compliance)
- Willingness to learn about Rana Labs’ past performance to describe our work in applications for new projects
- Understanding of media production work a plus, but not required (we will gladly teach you!)
- Freelancers welcome!
- Please send us your portfolio
- 3-5 years of experience minimum with client-facing work using Adobe tools
- Proven experience with infographics, animated videos, and web design
- Dedication to getting it right and quick turnaround times
- 3-5 years experience with HD and 4K cameras (Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Nikon)
- Experience with 4K Ninja recorders, Sennheiser mics, and Ronin S gimbal preferred.
- Experience with Canon and Sigma art lenses preferred
- Send us a portfolio of at least 3 samples of your work including formal interviews, dynamic b-roll and any additional areas of expertise (drones, GoPros, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience editing – send us your portfolio!
- Adobe Premiere and FCPX editors equally encouraged to apply
- Experience with DaVinci Resolve and After Effects highly valued
- Multi-language ability encouraged (Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and other languages)